Merchandising / Buying
Executive Retail Allocation
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Engineer & Statistic related field
- Fluency in English
- New grad or maximum 2 years of experience in Retail industry (fashion/sportswear preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal relations & communication skills.
- Service-oriented and open personality
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse workforce, intercultural understanding
- Ability to work well under pressure, to handle a variety of tasks at the same time and within a dynamic organization
- Proven JDA, Blueprint or similar allocation program skill is plus
- Proven MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Especially Excel)
- Category sales and lifecycle management goals through the execution of weekly replenishment
- Accurate allocation of initial buys using assortment plans
- Management of store inventories through proper analysis to maximize sales results
- Allocation responsibilities include maintaining desired inventory levels and assortments, scheduling deliveries, and overseeing shipping/receiving and warehousing of merchandise.
- Make the product transfer in between stores
- Merchandise “projects” as needed to balance stock levels and ensure current store seasonality
- Ongoing planning of back stock levels at the Distribution Centers to meet replenishment demand for stores and e-commerce
- Weekly store visits
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.