Sales / Wholesale
Executive Prime Accounts
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University degree
- At least 1-2 years' experience
- Excellent English knowledge
- Excel knowledge is must
- Previous retail & wholesale experience is plus
- Previous account management experience is plus
- Excellent presentation & influencing skills and the ability to analyse data
- Extensive fashion industry knowledge is plus
- Good understanding of sport style and performance sports trends
- Flexibility to travel within domestic & international
- Deliver financial results and performance on the Prime Accounts P&L for Turkey.
- Prepares short-mid & long-term strategies on the Prime Accounts business in Turkey and owns the budgeting and planning processes for the Prime Accounts division.
- Develop winning strategies to grow and sustain sales to maximize sales and profit.
- Ensure that all Prime Accounts stores have a cohesive message across the whole region and are supportive of key brand marketing strategies.
- Drive regional expansion or restructuring in line with corporate strategy and manage change.
- Analyse business opportunities for more favourable terms and conditions.
- Drive the Prime / Select Accounts business as a vertical business: from forecasting and buying to store operations, allocation, sell-through and stock management.
- Set and implement best practices on merchandise management, store operations, cross-functional collaboration, and cross channel collaboration.
- Drive process improvements and strategic priorities across the region.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.