Executive, Account Receivable
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Experience working for Retail, Sport, Fashion, FMCG.
- SAP, Excellent MS – Office.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge in International Accounting Standards including local laws and taxation.
- Business Oriented.
- Quality Commitment.
- Good Teamwork & Inter-Personal Skills.
- Cost consciousness.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
Manage Sales Report from Retail and Ecomm Channel. He/she actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the company. The incumbent must be familiar with local finance operations, laws, taxation and able to setup the overall financial aspects of the company from scratch.
- Manage account Receivable, Settlement and VAT or Tax Related.
- Account Receivable management.
- Compilation of external reporting per that statutory requirement.
- Ensure reporting timeliness and accuracy.
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax, Banking and Legal advisors.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system.
- Work with external auditor for audited/reviewed financial statements. Also working to ensure that all the accounting activities are in compliance with accounting standard, laws and taxation.
- Support Finance manager in all optional matters such as Month End Report.
- Other duties as assigned.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.