- Work with e-Commerce merchandising team to manage catalog merchandising and internal business unit strategies.
- Assist in merchandising the website, set up and maintenance of all products and catalogs and additional navigational elements according the marketing & content calendar.
- Create and support the production of the article master data like copy and translations and images as well as web-content specific product-attributes across regions.
- Setup and maintain customer groups, promotions and campaigns as well as content slots.
- Analyze sales performance with powerful web-analytics tools to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities in order to improve conversion.
- Support the Digital Marketing Team with maintaining brand content syndicated from Social Channels or any other channels that will be used for Brand media campaigns into the ZA web site
- Be part of the development of creative assets and tools needed to effectively communicate the PUMA message to consumers (e.g. newsletters, etc).
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external content providers and agencies, consultants and partners.