Create a work class shopping experience across all ecommerce channels, by delivering creative content and experiences that elevate the Puma brand and drive sales.
- Manage setup of creative content to support product launches, commercial opportunities and brand initiatives in accordance with the ecommerce content strategy for Europe
- Responsible for content plans and execution of content setup for specific business units
- Using the ecom content calendar, ensure alignment with marketing activity, buy flows and business calendars
- Manage content checks to ensure the necessary ecom content is available at the right time, in the right language and with the best user journey
- Work with trading, buying and planning teams to ensure planned content has relevant product support, and get input from the teams on commercial opportunities, key franchises and product launch performance
- Support relevancy by localizing content and activity in our top European countries
- Analyse campaign content performance, share results and actions to improve conversion
- Liase with legal team to ensure all terms and conditions, promotions and support pages are compliant for each country and language
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external content providers and agencies, consultants and partners
- Support with organizing photoshoots where necessary to create content for product launches, seasonal campaigns and Europe specific initiatives
- Manage and support with ecom projects that improve product launches, user experience and commerciality
- Support email and marketing channels with consistent content.