- Independently developing assigned styles / collections in cooperation with Design / PLM / Team Head Development / Sourcing BU Manager / other PGS functions and Garment Suppliers.
- Ensure on time sample delivery, good sample quality / execution / fitting.
- Drive proactive cross functional communication with internal and external teams to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Provide inputs / comments / suggestions which help to achieve a higher product value.
- Ensure on-time product finalization and approval (including artwork approvals) prior to bulk order placement.
- Responsible to prepare, maintain and follow up all necessary documents (Style specifications, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments).
- Ensure on time data administration in Puma’s Product Range Management system and related IT systems.
- Responsible for cost review and negotiations with Garment Suppliers to achieve best possible FOB /margins.
- Activate cost benchmarking activities especially for high volume styles to achieve FOB competitiveness.