- Independently develop assigned styles & collections in cooperation with Development, Design and Product Line Management
- Responsible to prepare, maintain and follow up all necessary documents such as style specifications, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments
- Lead fit sessions and provide fit as well as construction recommendations and solutions
- Proactively communicate internally as well as externally to ensure a smooth product development process
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Material Development, Product Management, Design, Sourcing as well as external partners and the technical team
- Responsible for the costing process to archive best possible result
- Track Margin Targets according to the Business Unit Strategy
- Ensure on time data administration in the Product Range Management system and related IT systems.