- The Developer is responsible for managing the footwear product development process by supporting the respective Business Units and directly interact with supply partners to provide an effective transition of footwear designs from prototyping into production. Handle development projects with the guidance and support of the Team Leader Development
- Receive Tech packages and prepare/review with factory to prepare samples
- Communicate all product, shipping, tracking, material ideas and issues between factory and overseas team
- Key support on tracking reports and shipping documents
- Build and guide tech system confirmation specs with factory creation
- Ensure all confirmed tech packages are accurate and on schedule to support C&E teams and timeline
- Meet and influence product quality to meet highest standard during each phase of sampling.