- Develop Inline and SMUs collections in cooperation with Product & Design team from Head office and suppliers.
- Responsible for development and production of soft lines’ accessories product independently, e.g. woven & knitted headwear, scarfs and gloves etc.
- Work proactively with cross-functional, internal and external division to ensure a smooth and efficient development and production process in timely manner.
- Responsible for transparent costing process to achieve best possible FOB prices in alignment with Board’s target margin.
- Maintain styles’ specification and latest cost sheets in system.
- Maintain testing reports during development stage and make sure it’s up to our quality standard.
- Prepare protos’ and sealing comments to suppliers and handover to QA team before order placement.
- Monitoring samples orders and production activities to ensure samples and bulk are delivered within timeline.