Developer Fabric Apparel Teamsport
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- High Diploma or Degree in Textile industry
- 3 years or above experience in Textile industry
- Able to follow-through with attention in details
- Responsible for all-over-print fabric development including communicating with Graphic Designers in overseas offices and mills, conducting feasibility sense check, approving final all-over-print strike off
- Responsible for all-over-print Subsequent Bulk Color Approval
- Responsible for New & Dual fabric sourcing development
- Follow up fabric pricing/ all-over-print pricing / roller cost and lead-time with mills and and update material status in the Material Database system
- Monitor sample yardage delivery and manage execution or any delays for prototype as well as sales sample production
- Support seasonal fabric booking activities by liaising with relevant business stakeholders
- Liaise with Development Team, Colorist to overcome any quality related cases prior to receipt of bulk orders
- Support on reviewing fabric supplier's predicted color fastness and provide technical feedback
- Support implementation of updated fabric quality manual, color manual, CSI system at regional supplier level
- Support mills visit with Designers, Developers, and Product Line Managers when needed
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.