Kowloon, Hong Kong
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Textiles / clothing is preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in soft lines accessories and similar position is preferred
- Good knowledge in products’ development and prices negotiation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Team player with strong communication, negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Result-oriented, aggressive and detail- minded and able to work independently
- Develop Inline and SMUs collections in cooperation with Product & Design team from Head office and suppliers
- Responsible for development and production of soft lines’ accessories product independently, e.g. woven & knitted headwear, scarfs and gloves etc
- Work proactively with cross-functional, internal and external division to ensure a smooth and efficient development and production process in timely manner
- Responsible for transparent costing process to achieve best possible FOB prices in alignment with Board’s target margin
- Maintain styles’ specification and latest cost sheets in system
- Maintain testing reports during development stage and make sure it’s up to our quality standard
- Prepare protos’ and sealing comments to suppliers and handover to QA team before order placement
- Monitoring samples orders and production activities to ensure samples and bulk are delivered within timeline
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.