- Design innovative products while achieving set goals with the direction of the Senior Designer/Teamhead/Creative Director
- Under the direction of the Teamhead/Creative Director, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively.
- Apply creative direction from both PUMA and external brands to ensure all collaborations meet the criteria of representing both Brands DNA and creative directions and are market relevant
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and external partners and represent the PUMA brand & spirit
- Produce accurate and detailed color and material technical sheets to factory standards.
- Delivery of projects in line with development calendar
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Research markets for trends and inspiration
- Enter and update design information in data systems.