Creative & Design
Designer Teamsport Apparel
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Design, Fashion Design or similar education
- at least 2-3 year of experience designing Apparel products for one or more leading footwear/lifestyle/sports brands
- good knowledge of sports performance, fabrics and new industry technologie
- very good feeling for colors, fabrics and trends
- excellent CAD skills including MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- excellent presentation skills
- team player mentality
- this opportunity will be available in full time or part time
- contribute and aid the design team in the execution of innovative product design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals in Teamsport Apparel
- integrate product and technical developments into Teamsport Apparel product design
- contribute to the quality of products’ design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- under the direction of the Senior Head of and Creative Director, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- identify functionality requirements and ensure accurate use of information technology systems in order to gain competitive advantage.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.