Creative & Design
Designer Sportstyle Apparel Select
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Design, Fashion Design or similar education
- At least 3 years work experience of designing for a sportswear brand
- Knowledge and design versatility to be able to alternate between Functional/fashion and Sport/fashion driven projects
- Professional experience working in team environment, ability to function autonomously as well as in a cooperative, diverse group
- Professional working experience with Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Tremendous attention to detail and extraordinary time-management skills
- Excellent technical background relating to fabrics & product development
- Strategic and creative thinking, strong initiative, passionate about product
- Vertical mindset with the consumer in mind
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Please add your PORTFOLIO to your application.
- Contribute to the formulation of the annual product design plan for the product category and introduce and execute innovative design ideas, in order to achieve Business targets and product category objectives
- Support the Senior Designer/ Teamhead in the execution of innovative product design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Integrate product and technical developments into product design
- Contribute to the quality of products' design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Challenge the global brand positioning guidelines to ensure consideration of new product and program ideas and appropriate modification when necessary
- Under the direction of the Senior Designer/Teamhead/Creative Director, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Launch innovative product design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Identify functionality requirements and ensure accurate use of information technology systems in order to gain competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities for design support in order to improve business processes and enhance customer/consumer intimacy
- Delivery of projects in line with given calendar.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.