Creative & Design
Designer II, Apparel - Golf
Carlsbad, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a design concentration.
- Minimum 4-Years Design Experience
- Advanced skill level in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Strong graphic driven design sensibility.
- Willingness to learn new software is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and adapts to design team culture.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at the same time with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Extermly knowledgable of performance and lifestyle apparel markets, color and trends.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires some domestic and/or international travel.
- A deep understanding and passion in the apparel industry.
The Hiring range base pay for this position is $62,700-$87,14 + Bonus + Benefits
Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Work closely with Head of Design in executing design of seasonal international apparel product lines, through tech pack and development.
- Create and execute apparel ranges that fit the brand strategies and align with the seasonal creative direction set by the Head of Design, and meet the needed cost and margin requirements.
- Lead apparel design communication between all functions, coming up with creative solutions to push innovation.
- Creates and delivers impactful presentations of seasonal proposals; Communicates and presents concepts and presentation materials in conjunction with design and product teams.
- Conduct regular store visits to key accounts and competition to assure thorough knowledge of the market place.
- Lead product design reviews for product line management. Create and present seasonal trend and color overviews at design meetings alongside Head of Design.
- Partner with Development Team in research of fabrications, techniques, materials and applications. Lead process with greater team to determine capabilities, flexibility and limitations of source base.
- Lead development process alongside with developers and technical designers to assure fit and styling. Lead fit and review sessions alongside Head of Design.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of CADS, colorflows, and technical packages based on design / development calendar.
- Open-minded, self-starter willing to help other product categories when called upon in the spirt of creating best in class product and designs.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.