Creative & Design
Designer Color & Materials Sportstyle Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- At least 3 years of progressive work experience of designing for a leading footwear/lifestyle/sports brand, ideally in the fashion or sports industry
- Proven experience in color and material design, color and material creation, selection as well as graphic & print design
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and international retail, consumer trend, and product line dynamics
- Experience in international product development, manufacturing processes, product conceptualization and technical package specification
- Strong knowledge of international fashion/consumer trends and global market dynamics in footwear
- Proficiency in Adobe Packages
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in design and/or relevant field of study
- Please provide your PORTFOLIO with your application.
- Deliver seasonal color and material stories and designs that are both in line with the seasonal creative direction and consumer relevant for PUMA Sportstyle
- Collecting information on color, material trends and styling
- Innovate in finishing level of Designs, driving 'firsts' in areas of color, material application and usage, construction, branding etc.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure materials meet the testing and usage standards for PUMA Sportstyle products
- Establish seasonal material palettes and build captivating seasonal stories that resonate with our key consumer in close collaboration with Team Head & Creative Direction Team
- Create colorway and material specification for Footwear
- Create graphic designs for Footwear
- Possible travel to sample rooms and factories in Asia to implement development and review prototypes.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.