- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand in Carlsbad, CA.
- The Demand Planner, PUMA Golf will create seasonal forecasts for footwear, apparel, and accessories by using and creating forecasting tools, analysis, re-alignment, and present the forecast at monthly OTB meetings
- Responsible for planning and creating bi-weekly inventory purchases in accordance of sourcing guidelines
- Work directly with key account managers and sales leaders across the organization to ensure all inventory is properly planned in accordance with customer needs
- Work directly and closely with procurement to ensure inventory is bought in accordance with Go-To Market plans and submitted on deadlines
- Communicate forecasting and replenishment strategies to support channel distribution
- Act as the primary stakeholder for all SMU product channels to ensure inventory is delivered to the customer expectations and timelines; serve as a liaison inter-departmentally for planning and distribution of this product