Data specialist will be responsible for leading Puma Japan eCommcerce through the discovery, decision making and operating of CRM / CDP / other marketing & analytics technologies. The person act as the point person between all key stakeholders globally and regionally across various functional areas to ensure timely and accurate project management of this critical organizational initiative. This role will be key in ensuring the business and the technology team are delivering the right solution to maximize value.
- Lead through the discovery, decision making and building the operations of PUMA’s CRM initiative of Data Mart, Analytics and Reporting workstreams across all functional areas.
- Communicate data driven solutions to customers, team, and stakeholders
- Hands on in conducting AB test analysis and provide actionable insights regarding UI / UX / product
- Ability to manage partners and oversee the workflow of all parties involved internally and externally to meet project milestones
- Act as a consultant / partner to stakeholders by being fully immersed in their business, and providing technical solutions based on aligned business strategy
- Oversee vendors for organization, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation for the project
- Manage and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and break down high-level information into details and ensure training plans for internal stakeholders are established