Counsel Trademark Legal Affairs- Limited for 24 months
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Completed studies in Law with a special focus on Intellectual Property and/or previous experience as a Paralegal.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Legal knowledge of Trademark law
- Knowledge in design rights is a plus
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Independent, reliable, efficient and accurate way of working
- Excellent communication skills in both, German and English is mandatory
- Administration of industrial property rights, in particular trademarks in accordance with internal country distribution
- Monitoring, administration and defense of the PUMA trademark portfolio
- Implementation of oppositions and cancellation actions against third-party trademarks
- Independent cooperation with external IP attorneys as well as with trademark and patent offices
- Independent communication and cooperation with internal stakeholders regarding case related tasks
- Data maintenance in relevant databases
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.