Corporate & Environmental Social Responsibility
Corporate Sustainability Intern
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Your background is in sustainability, politics, economics or natural sciences and you are enrolled in a university until the end of the internship.
- Detail-oriented with robust quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Very good English and German.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Reliable, independent and proactive working attitude; can deal with uncertainty.
Starting date: 01.01.2024, Duration: 6 months
- Support our team in the collection, validation and analysis of data for sustainability projects and reporting.
- Research on diverse corporate sustainability topics and preparation of presentations.
- Support our team in the organization of sustainability stakeholder meetings.
- Support our team in the day-to-day business such as project administration, coordinating appointments and projects.
- Be passioned and knowledgeable about different sustainability topics.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.