- This role involves writing and editing copy for a variety of projects (including print, digital, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging that aligns with PUMA Global and SEA brand voice.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts with design team that connects with target audience and drives action
- Research and understand the creative briefs need and target audiences, through online searches and review of existing data or past campaigns.
- Write original and innovative copy, edit and proofread content for all communications materials. Communication materials entails communication on online/offline channels and for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure copy for digital campaigns use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Actively supporting social team on copy for all social content
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to marketing and design team and revise copy based on feedback/direction
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices