· Quality testing of PUMA.com content and copy in both English and Thai
· Work cross-functionally with merchandising and marketing to plan global and regional product launches on puma.com
· Take responsibility for merchandising PUMA.com, set up and maintenance of all products and catalogs and additional navigational elements according to the marketing & content calendar.
· Create and support the production of the article master data like copy and translations and images as well as web-content specific product-attributes.
· Execute and control the replication of all content changes from staging to production.
· Setup and maintain customer groups, promotions and campaigns as well as content slots.
· Analyze sales performance with Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities in order to improve conversion.
· Be part of the development of creative assets and tools needed to effectively communicate the PUMA message to consumers (e.g. newsletters, etc).