This position is responsible for compensation, benefits, payroll, HRIS administration and company policies with primary focus and responsibility for compensation. It is also responsible for ensuring internal equity and consistency of practices, as well as management of external vendors and standardization of processes. Coordination with finance team of any changes is also crucial.
- Prepare the compensation package offers for new hires, promotions, market adjustments
- Analyze internal and external salary data and recommend benchmark data with assisting global compensation and benefit surveys
- Manage the annual salary planning/merit increase/bonus process
- Ensure systems are well managed to provide highly reliable data
- Plan, budget and forecast HR Costs
- Coordinate efforts between payroll vendor and Finance department to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data for payroll
- Complete & ensure the accuracy of all payroll related reporting
- Administer on-going benefits programs and lead in developing and executing implementation/communication strategies for any other benefits initiatives.
- Coordinate the talent management process (performance evaluation & talent conference) including the communication & reporting
- Analyze the talents map to secure talent pipeline focusing on succession planning
- Propose talent management strategy including talent retention plan
- Formulate and recommend HR policies and objectives on any topic associated with employee relations
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary
- Partner with management team to develop strategy to resolve employee relation issues
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements