In this role you are responsible for accelerating the PUMA.com business by driving the growth and sales of your category.
Key measures and success factors: Revenue, Net sales, Product Conversion Rate, Sell Through, Option Productivity.
- Responsible for the performance and growth of your category, including improving sell-through, product visibility, conversion, and finally net sales by creating and applying the right strategy
- Partner with Merchandising, Consumer Experience and Performance Marketing to analyze weekly sales and present key learnings, areas of opportunity and proposed actions
- Provide Merchandising with product performance insights and define key seasonal buy requirements
- Campaign, Sales and Promotion Management of your categories
- Drive efficiency / quality improvement by analyzing processes / systems and best practices, pursuing effective structures and ways of working, and drive alignment across Site Merchandising
- Derive actionable insights from analytics and reports, A/B test analyses on category performance as provided by team, and present and discuss with senior management and relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with internal teams and manage cross-functional resources in a collaborative way
- Have a growth hacking mindset with an entrepreneurial approach and bias for action