We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven member who is capable on requirements engineering, project management as well as change management to join our Business Solutions team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach.
- Drive PUMA's Global BI reporting Retail initiatives, rollout and communication to different business units such as Retail / E-commence / Loss Prevention, International / Operational Controlling, Go To Market
- Collect, analyze, structure, improve or design both functional and non-functional requirements
- Prioritize and manage requirements implementation into existing BI reporting landscape
- Analyze and validate data as well as creation of KPIs/reports to guide transformation and change
- Work closely with other Business Process Managers to align business process improvement and reporting strategy
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional project teams (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Business Functions, etc.)
- Take charge in managing projects to achieve success with designated resources, time and budget with internal and external solution Providers.