Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Business Process Manager Planning & Analytics
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 5-7 years of experience in similar function
- Proven record of business transformation / change management
- Solid knowledge with BI solutions (MS OLAP Cube, MS Power BI or similar tools) & project management tool (e.g. Atlassian)
- Good understanding of business processes in fashion or consumer goods industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills to effectively operate in cross-functional & cross-cultural environments at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Business fluent in English
- Hands-on and service mindset that drives to perform
- International exposure & willingness to travel
- Team-player with a joyful approach
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven member who is capable on requirements engineering, project management as well as change management to join our Global Business Solutions team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach.
- Drive Puma Global BI initiatives, rollout and communication to different business units (International / Operational Controlling, Go-To Market, Regional/Country teams etc.)
- Collect, analyze, structure, improve or design both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Plan, prioritize & manage requirements implementation, including organizing all testing aspects from data quality to report/application output.
- Analyze and validate data as well as creation of KPIs/reports to guide transformation and change.
- Coordinate & manage cross-functional (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Business Functions, etc.) projects to achieve success with designated resources, time and budget with internal and/or external solution providers.
- Work closely with other Business Process Managers to align business process improvement and reporting/application strategy.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.