Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Auditor Quality Assurance Cobra (Based in Dong Nai province)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- College or above. 3+ years previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Have 3+ years quality inspection experience, golf industry is preferred
- Familiarity of quality tools use, quality control plan, MSA/GR&R and 8D report
- Proficient in use of precision inspection equipment tools
- Demonstrates competency in use of attribute and variable acceptance sampling methods
- Ability to accept or Reject items based on company criteria, and complete processes for obtaining new material or acceptance for production
- Must be able to perform intermediate math skills, i.e. algebra
- Can read English spec. and understand geometry and tolerance relationship.
- Can work independently under pressure, accountable and responsible
- Positive and respective attitude: cooperates with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable
- Responsible for all on-site supplier quality inspection and process monitoring activities
- Inspect product in-process and/or completed products to ensure compliance with COBRA PUMA GOLF quality requirements/specifications. The QAA shall travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts and/or sub-assemblies/components. Communicate required adjustments to appropriate personnel. Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conduct visual and measurement tests; return products for re-work; confirm re-work. Ensure that all non-conforming product is correctly identified and isolated until disposition (rework or scrap) can be determined
- Supplier source inspector training, mentoring and qualification
- Supplier process audit and inspection. Collect and document data obtained during all quality inspection activities
- Monitor inspection and on-time delivery
- Collect and organize data for use at weekly supplier continuous quality improvement meetings
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.