This role will be joining PUMA’s Wholesale Merchandising team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters.
- Assist Merchandising team in the creation of channel and business unit-specific tools for all global and regional Merchandising and Sales milestones including but not limited to sales meetings, sell in, and line freeze
- Manage accounts by leading account meetings and building account-specific assortments based on trend and market analysis
- Support Merchandising Manager(s) with business unit-driven line plans and the creation and maintenance of seasonal visual line plans for the full USA line including adds, drops, cancels, CAD changes, and pricing changes
- Assist in line plan product updates and maintenance
- Gather information from channel leads as it relates to forecasting for ad hoc programs