- To support the implementation of the strategy for the Customer Service function with the aim of effectively and efficiently providing best in class service standards to all accounts.
- To ensure market competitive reliability and responsiveness to assigned Key Accounts in regards to order entry support, orderbook deliveries and conversions, complaints and returns etc.
- To facilitate cross-functional alignment and communication between key stakeholders – Key Account team, Purchasing, Demand Planning, Operations and IT – ensuring assigned account needs and requirements are addressed.
- To support the Customer Service team in relevant reporting generating insight and transparency to the sales performance for related accounts – orderbook, forecasting and budget compliance / achievement
- To measure progress on own KPIs and ensure continuous improvement on PUMA account management and service levels