- Contribute to PUMA’s Social Sustainability strategy development through the preparation of sustainability reports and strategic planning documentation for internal planning use. Conceptualize appropriate responses to the sustainability materiality analysis which may include new projects, protocols, tools, approaches as necessary.
- Quality checking of social Enablon data for global core suppliers, provide training to regional team on social Enablon campaign to align team understanding.
- Support the preparation and follow-ups of different team events, such as supplier round table meeting, project kick-offs, annual report etc.
- Analysis of global worker grievance records and coordinate with different third party grievance platforms.
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders on collecting core suppliers’ wage data, update and analyze the data through the FLA dashboard.