- This role representing an integration point between the Demand Planning and Logistics in the PUMA supply chain, key responsibilities include the placing of Purchase Orders based on received sales orders and forecasted demand, against global OPD schedules to make sure POs are placed in a timely manner, and working with factories to track said POs until handed over across multiple countries in the SEA
- Manage on purchase order placement, includes ensuring accurate & timely execution of PO management process, achieve 100% PO placement according to the time frame given.
- Management of the order tracking process,
- maintaining /updating the large database tracking and ensure relevant information are updated accurately, manage and proactively communicates to relevant parties of any shipment delays to ensure that inline with ISD.
- Using available Business Intelligence tools, develop and implement continual process improvement to streamline purchasing tasks and improve accuracy.
- Manage team to ensure that tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner. Work closely within inter-departmental colleagues to disseminate necessary information and achieve company goals.