- The role is responsible for the day to day execution of all People & Organization tasks including employee communication, employee relations, policies and procedures, office facility management, on boarding & off boarding, payroll administration, travel management and recruitment.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the company to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests. Regularly provide guidance and assistance to job applicants in the navigation of the job application and selection process.
- Responsible for management of facility services, ensure organization has the most suitable working environment for employees / visitors/ customers, ensure health, safety and security. Partner with Admin personnel in making sure office environment and surrounding are clean and neat
- Manage on boarding program for new employees, focused on PUMA culture and business overview, organization, policies and processes, as well as specific need for each position.
- Benefits administration: Manage employee benefits enrollment, revision and termination. Ensured all benefits information on is current and accurate
- Creating, maintaining, updating, and filing of employment records thru HRIS system (Workday). Prepare headcount, personnel expenses and other P&O related reports on monthly/quarterly/ yearly.
- Responsible for payroll matters. Work closely with outsource payroll vendor in preparation of monthly payroll. Ensuring all payroll information are entered accurately into payroll vendor template for processing
- To assist in the preparation of manpower forecasting and budgeting. Work closely with Manager, P&O and Finance dept on the reconcialition of personnel expenses.
- Primary contact for the employees and department managers that seeking support on P&O matters. Provide support in P&O related issues, based on professional knowledge and according to P&O policies and local employment law.