- Comply and act in accordance with Apparel/ Accessories OPD processing in terms of ordering process, confirmation timeline, minimum and data maintenance policy
- Maintain seasonal buying guidance and distribute it to the global market with forecast planning to ensure customer can place orders in accurate and timely manner
- Manage system data maintenance to ensure the data is up to date and executed end-to-end correctly in seasonal opening preparation and daily operations
- Internally coordinate with Operations/Apparel divisions/branches and externally with suppliers on PO confirmation, including Upcharge and CHD, within departmental KPI, ensure smooth and efficient communication as well as information exchange
- Compile scheduled reports including but not limited to capacity planning and PO confirmation status, accurately and timely
- Prepare presentation materials and assisted in projects related new system implementation, process automation and workflow enhancement.