Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in visual merchandising, preferably with a sports or relevant retail brand.
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous visual merchandising work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- A proactive, 'forever faster' attitude, with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking a dynamic and creative Assistant Manager - Visual Merchandising to join our team. This role is crucial in driving the visual representation of our brand within the wholesale channel, ensuring that our product displays are not only aesthetically pleasing but also effectively maximize sales.
Develop and implement a visual merchandising strategy that aligns with our brand’s identity, target market, and sales objectives.
Create and oversee attractive visual displays in retail outlets, including window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, to ensure a cohesive visual strategy.
Manage and coordinate major display installations, often during non-standard hours, to minimize disruption.
Lead and train visual merchandising teams, ensuring consistent execution of visual standards and guidelines.
Monitor visual merchandising trends and incorporate innovative practices to enhance customer experience and increase sales.
Work within budget constraints, ensuring cost-effective visual solutions.
Regularly travel to stores to ensure the highest quality of visual merchandising is maintained.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 21,000 employees across 51 countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.