Assistant Manager Tooling Engineering Footwear
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Associated degree or Bachlor degree
- A minimum 6 years of working experience as a mold engineer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Mandarinand English
- Be fully responsible for the development and production of molds/tooling as per the seasonal requirements. This person will be capable of working with Rhinoceros for checking 2D / 3D files as per design requirements. Work closely with mold shops, factories, components assigned by the company and, interal relevant department assigned by the company when development stage in order to provide professional suggestions and solutions to HQ team. Giving support to other Tooling engineer in PDCs
- Take the lead from the engineering side, and coordinated with World Cat development team & suppliers to complete the technical drawing, modeling and sample tooling
- Enhance the quality of Puma product by improving the quality & accuracy of sample tooling. Technical support to other Tooling engineer in PDCs
- Work with component & mold suppler, factories together, find potential issues and provide proper suggestions to relevant teams
- To secure the tech package of confirmation sample is smoothly transferred from development team to productin C&E team. And coordinate with them to eliminate the potential production risk
- Coordinate with relevant departments while maintaining and updating drawings and records to assist the Department with on-time mold execution
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.