Sales / Wholesale
Assistant Manager, Mono franchise
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor degree with strong numeric understanding
- Professional: Minimum 7 years retail operations experience and 2-3 years from a similar position with a Global Brand in a customer service oriented environment (preferably apparel/footwear/sports/outdoor) / Experience in managing multiple stores required
- IT Skills: MS Excel / Basic computer skills in MS Word, Powerpoint and e-mail (Lotus Notes or similar)
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills including English at business level
- Functional Competencies: Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving, Customer and People Focused, Results-driven, Structured and Organized
- Functional Skills: Strong numerical skills, Ability to understand/analyze P&L accounts, Ability to define and write policies and procedures, Organizational and time management skills, Interpersonal and coaching skills
- Set up PUMA FSS Long term & Short term business Road Map / Search & Define market status regularly
- Set up the market priority in terms of importance as FSS Market (e.g. New Open priority, Define Key Market)
- Closely monitor market status change and update & adjust FSS Road Map / Manage Monthly RFC & CAPEX Budget on a Quarterly basis
- Responsible for all new open process: Negotiation, Sales Forecasting, Interior Cost, PKL Support, Retailer Commission New Open Approval, New Opening Event
- Deliver all operational standards for store openings / Sales tracking and set up make up plan
- Manage all operational aspects of store inventories, including defining in-store shipment processes, ensuring data integrity. Work with Merchandise and Manage co- work with planning team to manage store inventory level to ensure optimal stock to support sales targets
- Execute VM guidelines in accordance with Global VM Survival Guide and RESEC
- Guide, coach and train retail staff in all aspects of retail operations and retail training, working with close co-operation with the Retail Trainer
- Planning & Execution current door’s renewal to enhance store competency
- Process Improvement: Set and implement Store Operations Management process via cross-functional and cross-channel collaboration. Drive process improvements and strategic priorities
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 21,000 employees across 51 countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.