Merchandising / Buying
Assistant Manager, Merchandising Footwear (Performance)
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Education: Bachelor degree
- Professional: Minimum 4~8 years of experience in sport and lifestyle with footwear or apparel product line building and planning experience. (performance categories preferred)
IT Skills: Highly advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
Language Skills: Fluent in Business English
Competencies: Proactive, Sense of Trend, Keen eyes on contemporary market trend and fashion industry, Teamwork, Communication Skills
Functional Skills: Product Line building and planning, Distribution channel comprehensive
- Execute and deliver the right merchandising on a country level of respective business segments, in order to achieve the successful Divisional and Business Unit mix set under the brand direction. Also, building a strong foundation which can establish ourselves in a solid / safe future position for its Longevity
- Deliver a desirability of the Brand and also achieve the Country Financial plan/goal by supporting Regional / Global Brand strategy leading to maximum sell-through result
- Vertically own and drive the business for the respective performance business unit across the different categories of GTM & merch planning by developing local ranges & product strategies with a deep understanding of performance market landscape
- Build consumer centric range plan with an expertise of performance products and the brand positioning in the market, balancing functional and commercial aspects of products to bring concrete channel specific GTM (Go To Market) solutions
- Development of initial end to end GTM plan for performance categories in accordance with brand priorities & brand franchise plans
- Drive the performance business from end-to-end across business units conducting regular market landscape assessments including competitor benchmarking, channel assessment and brand positioning for performance category
- Be a front face of vertical-sports categories to drive growth targets, and strong sell-thru for your area of responsibility
- Perform category analysis including sell-thru, forecasting, range adoption including brand collection, monthly flow to establish an organized platform for delivering key story, concept and distinguished brand image
- Maintain positive, open communication with co-workers in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.