Assistant Manager, Global Entertainment Marketing
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Professional: 7+ years of experience in marketing in Sports or fashion brand / Industry: Fast moving consumer goods, agency experience is a plus / Leadership: previous management experience
- IT Skills: Good MS Office skills
- Language Skills: Fluent English skill must
- Other: Good communication skill / Ability to work cross-functionally / Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Functional Competencies: Creativity & Innovation Initiatives, Open Communication/Listening, Planning & Organizing, Optimistic and highly motivated personality with strong responsibility
- Functional Skills: Project Management, Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, Excellent document, PPT handling skill
Working as part of the International Marketing Team as Global, this role is to manager the project and coordinate the needs from markets and facilitate on time delivery of assests and materials for entertainment marketing campaign
Understand campaign needs from markets and channel the requirement to respective global team
Facilitate on time delivery of assests and materials for entertainment marketing campaign to markets
Ensure local creative and photoshoots adhere to global branding and campaign direction
Support and review social media posts on global media platforms
Work with areas and countries to identify best practices and sharing them in a timely manner
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.