Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Assistant Manager- Data Engineering (ML Ops)
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Eligibility Criteria and Functional Competencies Required:
- University degree in Computer Sciences or a similar field of studies
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in deploying ML solutions into production systems
- Exposure to machine learning frameworks and best practices
- Deep knowledge in Python, T SQL, database systems
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Familiarity with data-oriented workflow orchestration frameworks such as AirFlow, KubeFlow, etc.
- Very high data affinity and strong analytical skills
- Design and maintain engineering infrastructure to support enterprise machine learning systems in Azure cloud
- Support model development, following industry best practices on auditability, versioning, and data security
- Facilitate development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning solutions
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to take offline machine learning model solutions and deploy them into production systems
- Very good hands-on experience in deploying end-to-end ML solutions as an ML DevOps Engineer or Data Engineer
- Manage stakeholders and drive timely execution of projects using agile methodologies
- Build reliable and scalable solutions in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge sharing with other team members on technical skills and best practices
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.