Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Assistant Manager Business Systems Analysis
Kowloon, Hong Kong
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of studies such as, but not limited to, Business Administration or Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in a similar field and in an international dynamic environment
- Ideally with hands-on experience on building automation using different emerging technologies, such as Python, Power Automate, UiPath, VBA
- Experience in garment manufacturing and sourcing industry is preferred
- Experience in project management and agile software development is an advantage
- Experience in PLM and / or EPR systems is an advantage, but not a must
- Always striving for the best and fast learning ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Internationally oriented team-player with a joyful approach to work and a passion for Sports
- Be part of our cross-functional project team driving the global product development and sourcing platform for one of the most flexible, multi-cultural and fastest moving sports and fashion brands in the industry
- Work as a Product Owner & Business Analyst / Project Manager (70%) to work closely with different business teams and stakeholders across the globe to analyze and understand business processes, problems and opportunities as well as design and build solution.
- Drive the requirement gathering, definition, documentation and solution ideation with technical teams, external software vendors and systems consultants
- Support to build core system features spanning across the apparel, footwear and accessories product lifecycle and creation processes
- Manage the product backlog and project timeline that can best fit the business calendars and milestones
- Support the roll-out, feature testing and communication to internal stakeholders and suppliers globally
- Coordinate business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders in close cooperation with your manager
- Prepare training materials and conduct user training to empower users to incorporate the tools in their daily work
- Work as a Technical Analyst / Software Engineer (30%) to design and develop automation solutions and workflows to support the business processes using different emerging technologies, such as Python, Power Automate, UiPath, VBA
- Resolve technical challenges and issues by deep-diving into the code base and backend/configuration setup
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.