Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Assistant Executive Product Compliance (6-month Contract)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Higher Diploma or above, preferably major in Fashion & Textile, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental or related discipline
- Understanding on product and textile material would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Power BI
- Hardworking, proactive and self-motivated
- Quick learner and team player with good communication skills
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Support on the implementation and validation of PUMA Product Compliance process to ensure products placing on global market are compliant to local laws and regulations, meeting market best practice and ultimately the PUMA’s standard
- Manage compliance document and ensure documents (e.g. reports and certifications) are appropriately submitted by the suppliers
- Validate product and material data submitted by suppliers
- Identify data discrepancies and implement corrective actions
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.