Merchandising / Buying
Assistant Executive, Merchandising Footwear
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Professional: Minimum 1~6 years of experience in sport and lifestyle with product line building and planning experience. (fashion/lifestyle categories preferred)
- IT Skills: Highly advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Language Skills: Business English fluent
- Competencies: Proactive, Sense of Trend, Keen eyes on contemporary market trend and fashion industry, Teamwork, Communication Skills
- Functional Skills: Product Line building and planning / Distribution channel comprehensive
- Develop product range strategies that meet consumers needs in line with distribution channels and key accounts in accordance with Global Brand Initiatives and Local Key Products
- Consumer-focused with product and ranging experience with an understanding of balancing brand and commercial aspects to lead and build channel specific GTM (Go To Market) solutions
- Understand GTM process and deliver the well-organized range plan in right timing
- Product presentations: support Sales management with presentations for selected Strategic accounts for regularly held Trade Shows
- Align product distribution to channels in coordination with Sales, Demand Planning, Retail, and Marketing
- Perform category analysis including sell-thru, forecasting, range adoption including brand collection, monthly flow to establish an organized platform for delivering key story, concept and distinguished brand image
- Maintain positive, open communication with co-workers in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.