Working closely with the development and technical development within the Running-Training Apparel Development team you will be given the opportunity to work in a hands-on apparel development environment. Tasks include:
- Update development systems, BOMs, and internal tracking charts
- Sample organization
- Review and measure garments to ensure they correspond with the tech packs
- Attend relevant meetings such as design reviews, proto review/fittings, and line presentations
- Researching the market for innovation & newness to further grow & improve the apparel collection
- Show effective project time management.
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Acquire and share knowledge/skills.
- Understand apparel manufacturing, materials and processes.