The Apparel Merchandiser will have the following responsibilities:
- Gain understanding of Markets and trends by pursuing (field) market research.
- Work collaboratively with Merchandising Teamhead to create seasonal range plans, taking into consideration the needs of Wholesale, Retail & Ecommerce channels.
- Build and develop strong internal relationships with cross-functional partners including regional apparel team, visual merchandising, sales team, planning, marketing & internal design divisions, by providing guidance during the collection-building process and presenting the collection at key meetings.
- Close collaboration with the other merchandisers within the FTW division and ACC division.
- Responsible for execution and communication of assortment and merchandise-specific changes to products throughout the market process.
- Review sell-in/sell-out analysis and reporting needed for planning and evaluation of respective lifestyle and/or category to support decision-making.
- Present and explain the collection (e.g. Key initiatives, 360 pack, exclusive app pack) to the commercial team in several key milestone meetings.
- Ensure forecasting and updates at given milestones.
- Perform market smart pricing and margin management.
- Consolidate purchases and review sales FC according to range plan and main milestones.