- Serve as the main point of escalation for all support incidents required for Tier 2 support. Escalate all unresolved support incidents to regional or global SMEs. Provide customer-focused support centered on communication and follow-through.
- Provide mentorship and enablement to teammates in the resolution of more advanced problems.
- Organize, lead, and track projects to timely completion while upholding all Service Desk best practices, protocols, and service level agreements
- Assist Regional Site Manager with asset tracking, inventory management, and hardware and software deployments to the end-user base as needed
- Manage Service Desk queue flow by properly prioritizing tickets and communicating with the team
- Participate in off hours on-call rotation