- Provide first level application support by working closely with end-users to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve reported issues. Evaluate and isolate unresolved problems. Escalate as needed internally or to software vendors. Identify trends and perform root cause analysis
- Assist in daily, monthly and quarterly support and operations of applications and interfaces including Jesta, WMS, SAP, and Tidal. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work as part of a project team to aid in the rollout of new applications, upgrades and enhancements. Assist in planning, UAT, managing timelines and tasks as needed for these projects
- Provide daily production support and help resolve any application problems in a prompt and efficient manner. Provide clear and detailed solutions to users, documenting issues and resolutions through a ticketing system. Plan and coordinate the installation and testing of database and application patches with the business and IT staff
- Perform basic system administration tasks including setup of user profiles and security access. Maintain policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of business applications
- Monitor scheduled processes for proper completion.
- Provide on-call and off hours support as required to keep critical applications, systems and interfaces operational