- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand.
- Provide first level application support by working closely with end-users to troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve reported issues. Evaluate and isolate unresolved problems and escalate as needed internally or to software vendors. Identify trends and perform root cause analysis
- Assist in daily, monthly and quarterly support and operations of applications and interfaces including Jesta, Warehouse Management System, SAP, and Tidal. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work as part of project team to aid in the rollout of new applications, upgrades and enhancements. Assist in planning, UAT, and managing timelines and tasks as needed for these projects
- Provide daily production support and help resolve any application problems in a prompt and efficient manner. Provide clear and detailed solutions to user while documenting issues and resolutions through a ticketing system. Plan and coordinate the installation and testing of database and application patches with the business and IT staff
- Perform basic system administration tasks including setup of user profiles and security access. Maintain policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of business applications
- Provide on-call and off hours support as required to keep critical applications and systems operational