This role will be joining PUMA’s Finance team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters.
- Prepare and perform advanced store level analysis and reporting for assigned US & CA Retail locations
- Budget/forecast, analyze and report on sales and margin performance at Retail store level
- Financial and variance analysis to effectively provide business insight to create business value
- Prepare General Ledger entries and account reconciliations
- Maintain real estate database ensuring information is up to date; present Real Estate portfolio summaries to Senior Retail Team
- Assist and validate new system implementation testing
- Assist with the development of standardized best practice reporting and control methods