- Develop a deep understanding of all areas of CPG’s business – custom manufacturing, stock manufacturing, WMS, Jesta 18 and SAP support
- Provide first level application support by working closely with end-users to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve reported issues. Evaluate and isolate unresolved problems. Escalate as needed internally or to software vendors. Identify trends and perform root cause analysis.
- Assist in daily, monthly and quarterly operations of applications and interfaces including but not limited to the ERP, WMS, SAP, reporting and scheduling systems. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Work as part of a project team to aid in the rollout of new applications, upgrades and enhancements. Assist in planning, UAT, managing timelines and tasks as needed for these projects.
- Provide daily production support and help resolve any application problems in a prompt and efficient manner. Provide clear and detailed solutions to user, documenting issues and resolutions through a ticketing system. Plan and coordinate the installation and testing of database and application patches with the business and IT staff.
- Perform basic system administration tasks including setup of user profiles and security access. Maintain policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of business applications.
- Provide on call and off hours support as required to keep critical applications and systems operational.