Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel;
- Advances English;
- Problem solving;
- Transparent Communication.
- Order management (Import and Export) of components, tooling and raw material;
- Registration and maintenance of articles in the system;
- Price verification and shipment tracking;
- Control and support quality reports.
- Workplace: Lajeado - Rio Grande do Sul
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.